TheStreet Partners with Apple to Launch a New Mobile App
Investors of all levels and styles will benefit from the immersive mobile experience and integration of up-to-the-minute market information with stock trading and wealth-building ideas. For users who also subscribe to
- Actionable and insightful financial and business news from
TheStreet'sjournalists and experts
- Watchlist, detailed quotes and charts optimized for mobile devices
- Push notifications for breaking news and trade alerts
- On-the-go access to Action Alerts PLUS: strategy and trade alerts from the team that manages
Jim Cramer'scharitable trust portfolio
- Commentary from dozens of
Wall Streetpros every day via Real Money and Real Money Pro
- Availability to in-app subscription purchases
"We're excited to offer the best of both worlds in one app for the first time -- our great markets news and analysis combined with our valuable premium investment tools," said Chief Executive Officer David Callaway. "Users can default to their preferred view and all of our award-winning content works together. We look forward to working with Apple to bring this unique experience to both financial news junkies and our loyal subscribers."
About TheStreet, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thestreet-partners-with-apple-to-launch-a-new-mobile-app-300458455.html
News Provided by Acquire Media